Opportunities at St. James' Park
Secure one-of-a-kind, never-to-be-forgotten experiences with sponsorship at St. James' Park.
Our packages have been created to ensure that each and every one of your guests enjoys a day that they will remember forever.
In addition to the main sponsorship benefits below, each of the packages offer a range of excellent supplements and opportunities to help you make the most of your matchday experience.
NEWCASTLE UNITED v WATFORD
Saturday 26th January, kick-off 3:00pm
- NUFC Home Shirt signed by the first team manager presented post-match by a current NUFC player
- Full page advert in the Match day programme
- One official NUFC Mascot Place ( aged between 6 – 11 ), supplied with Full NUFC Kit
- Private table for 8 or more in our Heroes Club
Min of 8 Guests, £210pp+VAT
Match Ball Sponsor
- Signed Match Ball presented post-match by a current NUFC player
- 2 x Ball Boy / Ball Girl places ( aged 8 – 14 )
- Private table for 6 or more in our Heroes Club
Min of 6 Guests, £245 pp + VAT
All packages also include:
• On-site car parking*
• Champagne on arrival
• Pre-match pitchside visit
• Private table in our Heroes Club
• Letter from the Manager
• Company logo featured in the sponsored game's matchday programme
• Gourmet three-course meal
• Half time cheeseboard
• Complimentary bar †
• Directors' box seating
• Limited edition badges and teamsheets
• Exclusive Newcastle United gift for each of your guests
• Your matchday photograph featured in the following fixture's programme
• Newcastle United branded memory stick with a collection of matchday photos
*One on-site car parking space available per four places booked
†Account bar facility for any drinks other than house wines, house spirits, beers, lagers and soft drinks
For more information or to reserve a place, please email email@example.com or call us on 0191 201 8530.
Associate partner packages are now available, offering the opportunity for businesses to align themselves with the Newcastle United brand and gain incredible exposure during the 2018-19 season.
Get in touch for more details and to find out how your company can benefit from a partnership with Newcastle United:
Phone: 0191 201 8438 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org