Available April to October
Soak in St. James' Park and the city's stunning horizon from one of the UK and Ireland's only stadium Rooftop Tours.
You'll be accompanied by an experienced Rooftop Tour guide, ascending to a walkway 150ft above the ground to take in panoramic views of Tyneside and its landmarks.
You can buy tickets now from book.nufc.co.uk.
High-visibility jacket, helmet, binoculars (all returnable) and safety briefing are all provided.
From April to October, Saturday & Sunday, 12pm and 2pm*
Adults - £20 | Concessions - £18 | Juniors - £15
Children under 15 years of age much be accompanied by an adult.
Please note that we are unable to permit access to a Rooftop Tour if you:
• Are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
• Are under 1.2 metres in height
• Have undergone surgery in the past six months
• Have any broken bones
• Are over 24 weeks pregnant
Please be aware that Rooftop Tours include walking on a narrow walkway, with exposure to all types of weather.
It is therefore important to note that the following may impact on your ability to participate:
• Heart conditions
• Vertigo, dizziness or any other conditions that may cause loss of balance
• Fear of heights
• Respiratory conditions
• Visual impairment
• Back, joint or limb injuries
• Severe or uncontrolled asthma
• Having suffered a seizure in the past six months