Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO FOLLOW THIS CODE AT ALL TIMES. IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED TICKETS ON BEHALF OF OTHERS, PLEASE MAKE SURE THEY HAVE ALSO READ THIS CODE OF CONDUCT.
THIS CODE IS DESIGNED TO HELP CREATE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE ENVIRONMENT AND TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FELLOW SUPPORTERS. TO ASSIST CLUB STAFF PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO KNOW WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THIS CODE, YOU MAY BE DENIED ENTRY OR ASKED TO LEAVE THE STADIUM.
Before purchasing a ticket, and again before attending a match, you must decide whether it is appropriate for you to attend, including careful consideration of associated risks and your vulnerability status. This will include consideration based on your own personal circumstances (including your age, group size and make up, health status and susceptibility to infection).
The Club cannot completely eliminate the risk of COVID-19. Therefore, if, you feel uncomfortable with the risk, you should not attend a Match.
You MUST NOT attend if:
- you or anyone else you are attending with has any COVID symptoms and/or is required to self-isolate
- any other COVID restrictions affect you which means you cannot or should not attend.
- Be prepared to show a valid NHS COVID Pass ahead of entering the stadium if you are over 18. If you are unable to produce an NHS COVID Pass you should be able to show other proof of full vaccination or negative COVID test before 48 hours of arrival.
- You can download and register with the NHS App to generate an NHS COVID Pass if you have been fully vaccinated, registered a negative test in the previous 48 hours, or in some other limited circumstances.
- Supporters should visit Matchday Hub for further guidance COVID Certification, including acceptable alternative forms of evidence.
- You can expect staff to check your COVID Certification on entry and checks will be conducted at random.
- Arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures.
- Bring personal identification that matches your COVID Certification.
- Supervise any children attending with you and ensure they follow this Code at all times.
- Be respectful to others in your vicinity by avoiding unnecessary close contact with people you do not know.
- Clean your hands regularly. You are also encouraged to bring hand sanitiser in a bottle no larger than 50 ml.
- Only sit in the seat allocated to you.
- Where possible, wait for a clear route when leaving your seat.
- Avoid face-to-face contact with other Supporters when moving to and from your seat – for example by turning your back as you pass.
- Avoid queues wherever possible, for example at toilets or food and drink outlets.
- Comply with all other relevant guidance and rules related to COVID-19 protection, including those of the government and public health authorities.
- Follow any instructions or given to you by stewards or other staff to help ensure that the Stadium is carefully managed for everyone’s safety.
Please BE AWARE:
- Supporters are expected and recommended to wear face coverings in crowded and enclosed spaces, as per Government guidance.
- Face coverings are not required to be worn by Supporters when they are seated in the Stadium bowl, which is left to personal choice.
- If you feel ill or develop any COVID-19 symptoms while at the match please contact your nearest steward who will direct you to the appropriate medical facility.
- If you engage in any conduct that is intended to transmit the COVID-19 virus you will be ejected from the stadium, the police will be contacted and you will be subject to the Club’s sanction tariff potentially including a lifetime ban.
- All other terms and conditions and Ground Regulations will continue to apply and must be complied with.
Thanks for your support.