Seagulls seats now on sale to all season ticket holders
Tickets for Newcastle United's Premier League fixture at Brighton & Hove Albion in November are now on sale.
The Magpies travel to the Amex Stadium on Saturday, 6th November for a 5.30pm (GMT) kick-off and seats - which originally went on sale to season ticket holders with 25 or more away points - are now on sale to all season ticket holders as of 10am on Tuesday, 12th October.
Subject to availability, tickets will be released for Member sale at 10am on Tuesday, 19th October.
Over-65s and 18 to 21-year-olds: £23
Juniors can attend unaccompanied from 12 years of age upwards.
Like United's recent trip to Watford, there is a strictly enforced no standing area of 78 seats.
Brighton & Hove Albion's Covid-19 Supporter Code of Conduct can be read here.
In order to enter the stadium, supporters must confirm their Covid status. This may involve showing:
* a valid NHS Covid pass in your name evidencing that you are fully vaccinated against Covid-19, or
* proof of a negative Covid-19 PCR or lateral flow test in your name taken in the preceding 48 hours (evidenced either via the NHS Covid pass or in the form of an official NHS email or text message, or
* evidence of natural immunity in your name via the NHS Covid pass
and photo ID matching the name on the Covid pass or negative test (as applicable).
The home club have also advised away supporters of the following:
* Please be aware that no bags larger than a sheet of A4 (21cmx21cmx30cm) will be permitted or stored in the stadium
* Fans must wear a face coverings in all indoor areas of the stadium, except when eating and drinking
* All payments in the stadium are cashless. Brighton & Hove Albion encourage contactless payments where possible
Tickets can be bought online at book.nufc.co.uk or by calling 0344 372 1892.