Newcastle United is proud to be at the heart of its city and community.
We are 'open for business', communicating and dealing with all our supporters, partners and customers in an inclusive and respectful way. We display pride and passion in our work and in recognising our corporate social responsibility we act as an inspiration for our people and wider community. We are United.
Newcastle United operates clear ticket policies that outline the minimum level of service that asupporter can expect to receive when dealing with the Club.
The latest ticket news, including ticket prices, is available from the Box Office, in official Club publications including our matchday programme, by calling the ticket information line on 0844 372 1892 (Option 1, Option 1) and from www.nufc.co.uk/tickets.
The Club offers a range of ticket prices to ensure that watching football at St. James' Park is accessible to as wide a proportion of our community as possible. We operate a number of ticket price categories dependent upon the opposition and the day/time of the fixture. Ticket prices are announced on a match by match basis.
We offer the following concessionary prices:
- Junior supporters (aged 17 years and under on 1 September of the relevant season) receive up to 50% discount on standard price.
- Senior citizens (aged 65 years and over on 1 September of the relevant season) receive up to 25% discount on standard price.
- Students in full time education receive up to 25% discount on standard price.
- Disabled supporters receive up to 50 per cent discount on the equivalent price. Carers are admittedfree of charge. Please note that disabled supporters aged 12 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Concessionary prices are available in all areas of the ground. Please note that we must see valid documentation to support any discount applied and that the management's decision is final.
We are committed to encouraging greater numbers of families to St. James' Park and have allocated over 15% of the stadium capacity (over 8,000 seats) in the Milburn Stand and Leazes northwest corner to family groups and junior supporters. Pricing in this area has been adjusted to make attendance as accessible as possible.
Visiting supporters are accommodated in the Leazes Stand (Level 7) with tickets available on a sale or return basis. Away ticket prices are the same as those prices charged to home supporters in comparable seating accommodation. All concessionary rates are also available to visiting supporters.
Up to 15% of ground capacity is available foraway fans in FA Cup and Carling Cup competitions. In this instance away fans will be allocated the Leazes stand (Level 7), and other adjacent areas.
Access to tickets
Tickets go on sale for home matches up to 6 weeks prior to the fixture.
Tickets are sold in the following order:
- Members - Priority period
- General Sale - Online only
- General Sale - Online, Telephone and Box Office
Tickets are available to purchase on the day of a match from the match day Box Office, situated in the Milburn Stand opposite turnstiles 75-78.
Matchday ticket collections are made from the South Stand BoxOffice from 3 hours prior to kick off.
For collections please bring proof of purchase and suitable ID.
Tickets go on sale for away matches up to 6 weeks prior to the fixture.
Tickets for away matches are sold in the following order:
- Season Ticket Holders
Away tickets are usually sold in stages to the supporters with the highest value of loyalty points, this is to ensure that supporters who have been to more games are rewarded.
One away loyalty point is allocated for every away game ticket purchased.
Season ticket holders can receive a maximum of 1 loyalty pointper game.
Away matches are not sold to the general public.
For non-UK matches the club will need details of the supporter's passport and travel agenda.
Tickets for cup matches may go on sale closer to the date of the fixture due to the timescales between rounds. Season ticket holders will be given a priority period during which they can purchase their seat and additional tickets, should they be available. Following this there will be a short Member sale.
Persistent standing is NOT permitted in any part of the stadium. It is a breach of Ground Regulations and of the conditions of entry into the stadium.
Persistent standing causes an increased risk to public safety and also obstructs the view of others who do not want to stand, or are unable to stand.
The club requests that supporters do not persistently stand during matches and sit when requested to do so by stewards and other supporters.
Any supporters who persistently stand will be identified and sanctions will be taken against them.
Such sanctions may include:
- ejection from the stadium
- banned from future matches
- removal of season tickets
The Club's policy on abandoned games is as follows:
Spectators will be admitted to the rearranged fixture free of charge if the match is abandoned prior to kick off, including if the match is abandoned after spectators have been admitted to the ground, but before kick-off.
If a match is abandoned after kick-off, spectators will be advised on www.nufc.co.uk the ticketing arrangements for any rearranged fixture.
Tickets for home may be returned to the Club for a full refund provided that tickets are received by the Box Office 72 hours prior to kick off.
Tickets for away matches will be refunded in full when received by the Box Office 72 hours prior to kick off where there is no liability on the Club to pay the opposition club for the ticket.
Where the opposition club requires the Club to pay for the ticket no refunds are permissible.
Box Office Fees
The following fees apply for lost or forgotten season cards and match tickets:
- replacement smartcard; first replacement £5, subsequent replacements £10 each.
Stolen tickets will be replaced free of charge provided that a crime number is provided to the Box Office
- replacement match ticket; £2.50 each ticket
The Box Office will apply the following administration fees for missed or failed payments:bounced
- bounced cheque or Direct Debit payment £10
- failed payment notification letter; 1st letter free of charge, subsequent reminder letters £10 each
All purchases are subject to a booking fee of £1.00, except for Official Club Members who as part of their benefits do not get charged any Home booking fee and also save on the ticket price.
All away tickets purchased by Season Ticket Holders and Club Members are subject to a £1 per ticket fee.
For more information please visit www.nufc.co.uk/members
Disabled Supporter Facilities
Disabled supporters can purchase season tickets or tickets on a match by match basis and receive a discount of 50% compared to the equivalent standard rate. There is no limit to the number of tickets available to disabled supporters although St. James' Park is only able to accommodate 170 wheelchair users and therefore tickets for this group of supporters are subject to availability.
Where a disabled supporter requires a carer, the carer will be admitted free of charge. Please note that disabled supporters aged 12 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult. These tickets should be purchased in person or over the telephone as they are currently not available to purchase online.
Proof of disability is required from those supporters wishing to purchase a disabled concession priced ticket. This could take the form of the following:
- receipt of the middle or high rate care element or the high rate mobility component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (please note that DLA is being replaced by Personal Independence Payments (PIP's)
- proof of PIPs enhanced for mobility or care
- receipt of either the Severe Disablement Allowance or Attendance Allowance
- War Pensioners' Mobility Allowance or War or Service Disablement Pension for 80% or more disability
- blind or partially sighted registration certificate (BD8 or CVI Certificate) or evidence from an eye specialist, for example an optometrist, that the individual would qualify to be registered as severely sight impaired (blind) or sight impaired (partially sighted). Further advice can be found on the Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) website
- confirmation in writing from Social Services that the individual is included on their Deaf Register, or a letter or report from an aural specialist confirming that hearing loss has been recorded at 70 - 95 dBHL or worse
- confirmation in writing from Social Services that the individual has a learning difficulty or disability. This may include Proof of registration with Social Services, or if not on the Local Authority Register, a letter from a doctor or support worker confirming that the individual has a difficulty in learning new skills, or may be unable to cope independently. For children - a letter from the head teacher at a special needs school confirming eligibility will be acceptable.
NB: This list is not exhaustive and consideration will be given to any other evidence that can be provided.
Proof of eligibility for a disabled concession is required for the first ticket purchase per season only although the Club reserves the right to request proof of eligibility at any time. Please note the decision of the Box Office Manager is final in assessing eligibility for this concession rate.
The Club encourages fans with disabilities to inform them of their personal situations in order to allow them to make the matchday experience as comfortable as possible. Arrangements can also be made for any fan suffering from a temporary disability (e.g. broken leg/ankle) which could affect their ease of access to and from the stadium (subject to availability and sufficient notice).
Seating and positions available:
- Wheelchair - the club offer a total of 170 wheelchair spaces around the ground, including some in the section set aside for visiting supporters. Each space includes room for a helper, and has easy access from ground level outside of St. James' Park up into the relevant stand
- Visually impaired supporters - here are also 24 places for visually impaired fans, with each seat rigged up to an infra-redcommentary system which allows the fans to tune into local radio commentary of the game
- Ambulant disabled supporters - ambulant disabled supporters are able to be accommodated anywhere in the stadium
- Hearing impaired supporters - the club are looking at ways to enhance the enjoyment of the game for supporters with impaired hearing and the introduction of induction loops is something which is being discussed at present
The club has around 120 car parking spaces on offer, with plenty of disabled berths within easy access of St. James' Park.
Parking is provided on a first come first served basis - to book a space for a specific match please call 0191 2018666 on a Monday prior to the game.
Entertaining in an Executive Box or suite at Newcastle United offers an unrivalled and unique experience.
Stylish private surroundings complimented by panoramic views and the fantastic atmosphere of 52,000 fans just outside your door provide a first-class match experience, within which you can entertain clients and customers and forge new business relationships.
With packages to suit all budgets, whether it's one-match or on a seasonal basis, you can enjoy our excellent service, fine dining and pre-match build up, ensuring your day begins on a winning streak.
We operate a tiered pricing system for single match hospitality based on a number of factors including who the opposition is and the day/time of the match.
Hospitality bookings and enquiries can be made by telephone between Monday to Friday 9am- 5pm on 0844 372 1892 (Option 3, Option 1).
Full details of the terms and conditions of a booking will be provided at the time of purchase but please note that charges may apply in the event of a booking cancellation.
In order to ensure that our hospitality offering is the best it can be, we aim to get feedback from all seasonal clients during the course of the season. We also operate comment cards for all single match clients in order to capture feedback post match.
Disabled supporters can be fully accommodated in all our hospitality facilities.
Conferences and Events
Here in the North East we have a great reputation for being friendly and hospitable.
At Newcastle United Conference & Banqueting we bring those same values to your table, together with the experience and efficiency that will make your corporate event one to remember... for all the right reasons.
Whether a banquet, an office party or a bride's happy day, our dedicated, skilled team will guide and assist you from the initial pre-booking stages to the successful conclusion of your event. We can accommodate your requirements whether it is a small meeting room for 2 people up to a large conference for over 1000 attendees.
We understand that things are not always "black and white" and whatever your requirement, we will try our utmost to fulfil it. All customers that make a booking with Newcastle United will be allocated a dedicated sales co-ordinator who will manage your booking from start to finish, and who will also contact you after the event to get your feedback.
Conference and event bookings and enquiries can be made by telephone between Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm on 0844 372 1892 (Option 3, Option 2) or by email at [email protected].
The Club undertakes consultation on the design and number of new strips in conjunction with its manufacturers. The Club's home replica strip design, change replica strip design and third replica strip design all have a minimum lifespan of one season.
Swing tickets are attached to replica strips indicating the lifespan of the shirt. Details of the next intended change of strips are available from the Club's official retail outlets and from this website as soon as this information is available.
The Club carries out its obligations to prevent price fixing in relation to the sale of replica strip.
The Club offers refunds on merchandise purchased at its official retail outlets and from NUFC Direct in accordance with its legal obligations.
You can visit the online store by clicking shop.nufc.co.uk.
Newcastle United Foundation
Newcastle United is a football club proud of its strong community roots.
Newcastle United Foundation is a registered charity that aims to use the local passion for football to encourage learning and promote healthy lifestyles that will make a real difference to the lives of children, young people and families in our region.
Its strategic aims are:
- to promote active and healthy lifestyles, particularly in disadvantaged communities.
- to inspire children to learn and help young people reach their potential.
- to engage young people in constructive activities that build safe, strong communities.
- to promote equality and value diversity
For more information on the Newcastle United foundation visit the Foundation pages or call 0844 372 1892.
The Club does not permit discrimination against any individual or group on the basis of age, colour, race, ethnic or national origin, nationality, religion or belief, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status or disability; nor does it permit harassment of individuals.
The Club aims to become and remain the winning team on and off the pitch and is committed to developing and maintaining a lasting relationship with its supporters and customers.
The Club continues to develop ways to consult with its supporters on a regular basis - by means of forums, questionnaires and focus groups.
The Club publicises its position on major policy issues in matchday programmes, through direct communications to supporters by post or email and on this website.
The Club continues to develop ways to consult with sponsors, local authorities and other interested parties and stakeholders.
The Club gives the earliest possible notice of any changes to its ticketing policy and the reasons for the changes.
What information do we collect?
In order to provide you with services, we may collect personal information about you from our website, telephone conversations, emails and written and verbal communications. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, address, delivery address, email address, telephone number and credit card details. We may also record details of any disability or health needs you may have at the time of booking an event or service which will take place at the stadium or any of our other premises to help to ensure your safety.
We may supplement the information that you provide with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you or which we receive from other organisations, for example, our commercial partners.
How will we use your information?
- to communicate with you in the event that any products or services you have requested are unavailable
- for record keeping purposes
- to improve the quality of our service
- for market research
- to track activity on our website
- to understand your preferences so that we can improve the products or services we offer
Offers and opportunities
Newcastle United teams up with a selection of carefully chosen commercial partners which can be found here. As an official partner we will work together to bring our supoprters the best offers and exclusive services from our portfolio of partners. These offers will be communicated to supporters through the usual channels, supporters may opt out of any communication by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails or by sending a message to [email protected].
Please note, if you do opt out of receiving information, we and/or our commercial partners will be unable to keep you informed of new services, products, events or special offers that may interest you and our ability to inform you of ticketing opportunities may be affected.
Your rights to access your personal information
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. We may charge a small fee towards the cost of administering any request you make. The current fee is £10.00.
How to contact us
- Email - [email protected]
- Telephone - 0844 372 1892
- Post - Newcastle United, St. James' Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4ST
We will respond to any contact, including customer complaints whether by letter, fax or email within a maximum of 10 working days. If there are justifiable reasons why a query cannot be answered fully within this time, the customer will be sent an acknowledgement indicating how long a response will take.
The Club encourages customers to contact the department relevant to their query in the first instance. However, the Club invites anyone with an unresolved problem to refer the matter to our Customer Services Department.
- Click here to send a message online
- Telephone - 0844 372 1892
- Post - Newcastle United, St. James' Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4ST
The Club's preferred method of response to enquiries is by email so please include your correct email address in all correspondence.
Lost & Found
The lost property office is open during normal office hours which is Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- Telephone - 0191 201 8634
- Email - [email protected]
In the interest of the environment paper copies of the customer charter will not be produced apart from copies in large type and Braille which are available on request.