Christmas 2021 Terms
Terms and Conditions
Christmas Events Terms and Conditions
- No food, wines or spirits may be brought into the stadium by the client or its guests. We can quote for corkage if a client desires.
- Prices quoted are inclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) at the rate which prevails when this contract was prepared and are subject to alteration should the VAT rate change. The prices quoted are in respect only of the booking of seats/tables at the function and any meals or beverages which may be specified by NUFC. Additional items such as wine ordered at the table are extras and as such must be paid for (at the time of ordering)
- All bookings must be accompanied by a deposit of £10 per person of revenue in cleared funds, such sum not to be refundable in the event of cancellation of a booking by the client in accordance with condition 4 below in addition to any other cancellation fee payable should the booking be cancelled not more than 60 days before the date of function.
- All cancellations by the client must be advised, in the first instance, verbally, followed within a period of 24 hours, by confirmation by email or registered post.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions “Revenue” shall mean the price payable by the client for the booking being the total price as stated on the booking form.
- NUFC will incur no liability for any failure to provide or carry out any function if prevented from doing so by any cause beyond its reasonable control. In this circumstance, NUFC will endeavour to arrange alternative times and dates for the function to take place. If NUFC fails to re-arrange the function to the reasonable satisfaction of the client, then any monies paid by the client shall be refunded but this shall be the limit of NUFC’s liability.
- NUFC can accept no responsibility for the property of the client or it’s guests at the Stadium. Cloakroom and car parking facilities are provided only for the convenience of the clients and its guests. All goods or vehicles are deposited at the owners risk and without obligation on the part of NUFC, except where loss or damage to the goods or vehicle’s has occurred as a result of negligence of NUFC or its employees.
- The client will indemnify and keep indemnified NUFC against any costs, losses, claims, actions, damages or expenses suffered or incurred by NUFC resulting (whether directly or indirectly) from any actions of or by the client or the guests of the client.
- The clients shall be responsible for any damage caused to the stadium or the furnishing’s and equipment therein by the wilful act or default of the clients and its guests. The client shall pay NUFC on demand the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage.
- The client shall at all times comply with and ensure that its guests comply with all conditions and regulations made in respect of the Stadium by the Local Authority, the Fire Authority, the Local Magistrates Court and any other regulatory body whatsoever.
- The client shall not bring into or place in the Stadium or its environs any flammable, combustible, dangerous or objectionable items, substances or liquids.
- NUFC reserves the right to refuse admission to or remove from the Stadium any person who acts in a disorderly manner or any person (or item) which otherwise breaches the provisions of this conditions.
- Dress code will be advised by NUFC prior to the function and must be adhered to. NUFC reserves the right to refuse admission to or remove from the Stadium any person who fails to adhere to the specified dress code.
- In the interest of public concern we may ask to search your bag upon arrival.
- Only one cheque, acceptable per party booking.
- Over 18’s only with the exception of Sunday Lunch with Santa.
- On home matchday’s, with a kick off time of 3pm, all guests will be guided to go to a Bar facility for pre- dinner drinks open from 7 pm. The party venue will be available from 8 pm and dinner will be served at 8.30 pm as opposed to printed details.