Renewals are underway….
Fans on our long term season ticket deals will be receiving their price confirmation letters from Friday 12th February onwards.
• What method of payment do you accept?
If you're a fan on a long term deal, we will already have a monthly or annual Direct Debit set up for you. If all of the details in your confirmation letter are correct, you don't need to do anything and we will process your payments as normal. For 1-season tickets, we accept cash, credit/debit card, cheque and you can also pay by direct debit monthly or annually. For existing season ticket holders this runs from March to February. New applicants usually start from the month in which they purchase the ticket. Annual direct debits are paid in March
• Can I have more than 1 ticket in my name?
Yes you can but if you are a concession you can't have the discount on more than 1 ticket
• What constitutes a concession?
Supporters aged under 18 and 65 and over on 1st September 2016 in all areas, and 18-21s and full time students in a category 3.
• I don't like where I sit can I move?
You can request a move by emailing us email@example.com there is a £25.00 fee to move if the season has already started
• I've lost/ forgotten my season ticket can it be replaced?
It will cost £5.00 for a new card or £2.50 for a one off paper ticket
• Is my season ticket transferrable?
Yes it is if you are in a general stand area, there may be a fee to do this if the season has started. If you are a Platinum Bond Holder there is a £25.00 fee for this
• Can I upgrade my ticket?
Yes you can, the price can vary from match to match, if you are in the family area you can upgrade a maximum of 3 times in one season
• I can't access my usual seat due to an injury can I sit somewhere else?
Subject to availability we will try and sit you elsewhere
• Is there a limit on Adults in the family enclosure?
Yes, adults cannot buy tickets in this area without a child. There is a maximum of 2 adults to 1 child permitted.
• I can't attend a particular game can I sell my ticket to someone else?
No, this is not allowed as per our terms and conditions
• Can a concession use and adult ticket?
Yes they can
• Does my season ticket cover cup games
Not at this time
Still have a question? Speak to our experienced Box Office team on 0844 372 1892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calls cost 7 pence per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
As a season ticket holder, you have access to host of exclusive
members-only benefits, click here to find out more.