Want to give a young Newcastle United fan an unforgettable match day experience and help raise money for charity?
Newcastle United Foundation is offering an exclusive Mascot Experience for Newcastle United's Europa League match against FC Metalist Kharkiv on Thursday 14th February 2013 (kick off 20:05) where your son or daughter could experience the thrill of a lifetime by running out onto the pitch with their heroes.
The exclusive experience includes:
- Each mascot will be named in the match day programme
- Pre-match meal at St James' Park at 7pm
- A brand new 2012/13 Newcastle United kit
- Souvenir group photo
- The chance to walk through the tunnel and onto the pitch with the Atromitos FC team captain and shake hands with the players before kick off
- Two extra match tickets for accompanying parents or adults
Places for this one-off experience are available for £375 and all proceeds go to Newcastle United Foundation (Registered Charity Number 1124896).
There are only a limited number of places available for this amazing experience. To book or for more information call the Foundation on 0844 372 1892, choose option 4, x 8451 or email email@example.com by Monday 14 January.
*The experience is open to girls and boys aged five to 14.
Mascots will need to be at the stadium for 6.30pm.