By Dan King - Newcastle United Club Reporter
Bet Butler are celebrating their partnership with Newcastle United this year by offering supporters a free bet up to £50 for new customers.
Fans simply need to open a new account and bet on any football game this weekend, and Bet Butler will match the bet pound for pound.
So that means:
• Bet £10 and Bet Butler will match it with a £10 free bet
• Bet £25 and Bet Butler will match it with a £25 free bet
• Bet £50 and Bet Butler will match it with a £50 free bet
To sign up, simply visit http://www.betbutler.co.uk/nufc50free.
Natasha Harris, Bet Butler's Head of Customer Service, said: "Bet Butler are proud to have been the Official European betting partner of Newcastle United through the ups and downs of the 2012-13 campaign, so we're marking the end of the season with an amazing special offer for Toon fans.
"Remember, Bet Butler is the UK's leading bet broker, checking over 60 leading bookmakers to give you the best odds every time you place a bet. Best of all, you can do it all through a single account and, because we only get paid when you win, you know we're on your side."
1. Place a bet on any football game between Weds May 8th and Monday May 13th and we'll match your first bet stake up to £50 with a free bet token to use in the future. E.g. Stake £10 with your first bet and we'll match it with a £10 free bet token. Or stake £50 and we'll give you a free £50 bet token for use on a future bet.
2. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
3. Limited to the first 1,000 new Bet Butler customers only.
4. Minimum initial bet £1.00.
5. The odds from the qualifying bet must be at least 1.70.
6. Your first qualifying bet must be on a single bet. If you make more than one bet on a game, only your first bet will qualify. If you place more than one bet at the same time, the bet with the highest stake, then the highest odds will be your qualifying bet. For the avoidance of any confusion, place your qualifying bet, then if you wish to place further bets on the match, do so in a separate transaction.
7. Any initial stakes over £50 will not be matched with a free bet, only the first £50.
8. The initial qualifying stake cannot come from part of a multiple.
9. If the match in question is postponed, the free bet token will still be supplied provided you have met the qualifying criteria.
10. Promotion is available to new customers only and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. This offer supersedes our £25 risk free bet offer. By taking up this matched bet offer, you will not be able to take up the £25 risk free bet offer.
11. Your free bet will be credited within 72 working hours of you placing your qualifying bet.
12. Duplicate accounts will not qualify for this promotion. Only one £50 free bet offer per person, household address, email address, debit/ credit card number or IP Address is permitted.
13. Bet Butler reserves the right to restrict bonuses to individual customers at its discretion.
14. Bet Butler reserve the right to withhold or reclaim any Free Bet stakes allocated to non-UK residents.
15. Free bet tokens can be redeemed on any event, but free bet stakes cannot be withdrawn, only any profits derived from such a bet.
16. Standard Bet Butler Terms Apply.
17. Bet Butler may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
18. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Bet Butler reserve the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
19. The promoter is Bet Butler, (licence number 050718) a wholly owned subsidiary of Betclearer Limited licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission.
20. Employees of NUFC(or any of its subsidiary companies), and members of their immediate family, their agents and anyone connected to this competition are not eligible to enter
21. You can contact or customer services department via 'live chat' on www.betbutler.co.uk or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org